10/7/10

Super Love

She makes me soar...I take flight...I am all madness, all God when it comes to my love...Her body, her face, her breast, lips, legs, ahhhh her....She puts a fucking "S" on my chest...

I walk proud because I want more out of this world because she has made me more because I want more for her because my life is abundant because of her abundant love...

I soar...I fly to moon...I circle Earth...my flight is ecstasy...

This marriage is union in the great sky...are you kidding me...she raised me up from earthen soil, resurrected me from the dead, gave life to nothingness...she is my marriage of Heaven and Hell, no good no bad, no up no down, she is the death of God...with her God is useless...with her I am God...

And yes, as She, She who possesses all the beauty that makes my world, she whose curves are the curves of the world, my world, she, the power behind my "S" is all woman...

She reaches for the Apple, she tempts me, makes me monster, her words stir my beast...awaken my hell...

Her eyes drive me mad...make me killer, make me maniac, make me fuck the world, smash world to pieces...

I bugaboo...I crazy, I lose her body, I kill you...

She threaten me...she leave me...I hunt your family...

My girl is my altar...I sacrifice, give my blood, eat her bread, I nail myself to cross in name of her body, for drink of her nectar...

So I haven't blogged in a couple of days.....

Marriage is work...beautiful Holly and I sometimes lose it...life got in the way...this is the chronicle of writer, father, husband...husband go mad...beautiful Holly make me mad...

She's so beautiful her words sting like poison...like ivy she spread on my soul she make me sick in heart and soul...I love her...I go mad if I lose her...I am writer...my "S" is made of human blood....

So yes fellas out there reading and women too...I write the greatest things about my beautiful Holly girl...I love her so much, so it comes naturally...so easily I am MAN...beast of a man...for Her...

Yet we are normal like you...we fight...marriage is work...marriage is the greatest work of all...When worlds collide, galaxies dance, explosions happen...

So life did get in the way...and it wasn't fun...

I hate when my Holly drives her sword through my heart, yet I hate the monster that sword unleashes....

No bomb compare to the bomb I explode...

Listen up men...if you care for you woman...hold her tight...when she stings you with her poison, when she hands you the reddest apple, when she tempts you with the devils fight...Be A Man...

keep the bomb at bay...

Everything in your life will suffer, your career, your appetite, your heart, your children become collateral damage...when you and your love let poison seep in...

..



So when it comes blow to blow, word for word, spit for spit....


Be a fucking Man...quiet your heart and walk away...

I am a man of many many mistakes and if I relay anything in this blog tonight...let me say...slap that "S" right front and center of your big man chest and man up, walk away...

Woman is all we can hope for in this life...

Woman is our greatest gift...When God turns his indifferent eye...When Jesus seems like fiction, Buddha seems foreign, salvation antiquated...

She will wake you....she who threw stones will kiss you...you who could not contain yourself will be heeled by her hands, her heart, and her body...

She will clean your blood and pack your little monster back where it came from...

What she dug up from within the mud of your heart, she will just as easily lay back to rest...and guys out there you will look like a fool...you will feel like a fool...you will hurt for what venom you have spit from your mouth...

So be leery of yourself...contain yourself...and realize the marriage you create is work, a work of art...
  
 Make sure when you wake in the morning it is her body next to yours...

You don't make love to her for nothing...you make art...you make family...you create what the world around you lacks...

deep inside her heart you plant your seed...deep inside her you are Superman...

She is the apple of your world...if you marry her...don't be a monster...she is the lush life of your world...her body is sanctity...Woman is holy...if you forget that principle, guys out there, then you lose yourself...

you violate all that you think you are...you become sewage...

  
I am human, so utterly human...I am man at his height and at his weakest...all at once...I love her beyond love...a love that kills all love...

Guys let me also say this....if you think you love your wife...you will never love her like I love mine...

I throw that challenge out there so that all women everywhere will be treated like flowers, like holy water, like beauty, like art, like ahhh...

the life of man is the life of an animal...the life of man without woman is no life at all...the life of man with love is eternity...

So if you want to live a life that is the greatest life of all...grab her hand and walk straight through life...into life...into heaven on earth.

Woman is truly all you can ask for guys...

Life has no mercy...

God has left us all for dead, so it seems I think...I am so unsure about that it's nuts...

I missed blogging, sleep, happiness, love, family, because I didn't take her hand enough when it was all that was needed...

I'm banking on tonight, that this blog will be enough to lead us to the swamp of the love...the mess we make of each other...

My wife is my life...my family is my life...this blog is so honest I should check myself sometimes...I give you my heart if you read this...I give you my truth that you make your life greater than mine...

I just have one thing to admit...it ate at me the whole time I wrote this blog...Superman is so cool, because  his powers are insane...he isn't human...I am...I have nothing in common with him, other than his love for Lois...My favorite superhero is all human...all flawed...he is cloaked in all darkness...He is a bad ass...
    

4 comments: